CMO at Indigo Fourth | – | San Francisco Bay Area
Indigo Fourth was born out of the need to connect products with stories to those with the desire to listen. With 30 years of world traveling and nearly two decades of wholesale experience under our belts, we’ve dedicated our lives to supplying successful retailers with the quality goods we’ve discovered on our travels. Now we’ve curated a collection we’re ready to call our own. A collection where every item is unique by design, by nature and most importantly, by story.
As a natural element used in dying textiles, indigo is prized for its unique handcrafted quality. No two indigos are the same – for us, it’s the ultimate symbol of artisanship. By combining this love of the distinctive and handmade, with the innovation we find on Fourth Street in our hometown of Berkeley, California, the name Indigo Fourth was born.
Creative & strategic thinking, able to negotiate and manage key partnerships for accounts like Twitter, UCSF, Eventbrite, GoPro, Meraki & Actelion. Planning launches to support various product initiatives in order to drive growth and engagement. Hire, onboard and train new team members (all the way to Director level).
- Proven track record successfully managing 10+ people and consistently hitting goals
- Hire, Train, and Manage a team of over 10+ Sales Reps & Account Managers
- Develop long-term relationships with new partners and establish sales strategies to support growth
- Develop sales opportunities, close deals and drive incremental B2B revenue from small to mid-cap
> 2010 180% YoY growth
> 2011 117% YoY growth
> 2012 124% YoY growth
> 2013 104% YoY growth
- Ability to negotiate & support complex deals, think strategically, and understand nuanced product issues
- Used my communication and presentation skills (C-level experience) to clarify and summarize complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
2012 BEST OVERALL IMPROVED APPLE B2B TEAM IN REGION (31 TEAMS ACROSS 4 STATES)
My duties also included talent selection and development; new manager on-boarding and training; exceed forecast; deliver presentations to key stakeholders.
- 12 courses, including:
- Business Management and Development
- One to Many Presentation
- Retail Leadership Essential
- Talent Selection
- Training Store T3 Certification
- Emergency Responses & Crisis Situations
- Loss Prevention
- Business Conduct
Verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar project in Laguna Beach, CA through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, building positive rapport with local officials, vendors and client while budgeting and maintaining costs. Versed in project estimating, impending & finish designs, document preparations.
- Oversaw the remodeling of a $7.5 million, 8-unit luxury condo.
- Key activities entail development and management of budget, hiring trades, interfacing with staff and client, and managed 10 to 20 staff members and control budget up to $2M.
- Created and implemented budget procedures that increased efficiency and tracking spending.
- Slashed material and subs expenses by 15% by negotiating and establishing valuable vendors contacts with local suppliers and by selecting the finish products.
Consultant and trainer in monitoring and evaluation of web solutions & iPhone Apps. Creation, development and implementation of websites & blogs (SEO, analytics, donation gateway) for projects like the NPO Daraja Academy – Daraja-Academy.org
Draft creative briefs, coordinate approvals with key stakeholders, and drive the development and launch of digital and printed materials.
Ongoing remote Quality Management team for French related projects, responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of various aspects of projects and web services such as Google Maps, Search, Wave and Image search.
EMAKINA is a Digital Native Full Service Agency and has become the leading interactive agency on the Belgian market and one of the Top 20 big players in Europe.
Localization in several languages.
- Fortis Business
- L’Oréal Paris
- KPN Orange